This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Texas Medical Association (TMA) through the joint providership of Texas Pain Society and World Institute of Pain. The Texas Pain Society is accredited by TMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Texas Pain Society designates this live activity for a maximum of TBA credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FIPP PREPARATORY WORKSHOP Attendees will be able to identify proper procedures for the following treatments:
- CAUDAL NEUROPLASTY
- LUMBAR/SACRAL SELECTIVE NERVE ROOT INJECTION
- SI INJECTION / RF
- LUMBAR FACETS
- LUMBAR DISCORGRAM
- HIP AND KNEE RF
- T2/T3 SYMPATHETIC / SPLANCHNIC NERVES
- LUMBAR SYMPATHETIC / SUPERIOR HYPOGASTRIC
- CERVICAL EPIDURAL
- CERVICAL FACETS
- THORACIC FACET/INTERCOSTAL NERVE
- STELLATE GANGLION
- INTRATHECAL PUMPS
- SCS LEAD PLACEMENT
CIPS PREPARATORY WORKSHOP Attendees will be able to review the ultrasound anatomy, diagnose and identify procedures for:
- lumbosacral spine and pelvis
- thoracic spine
- head and cervical spine
- shoulder joint, elbow joint, wrist and hand
- hip, knee and ankle joint
Pain Management Physicians.